Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This Policy covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information obtained through:
- Interaction with VisionLab.co.il including official VisionLab social media websites.
- Third party resources including marketing automation systems, email tools and customer relationship management solutions.
Please review this Policy carefully. By visiting and using VisionLab website properties, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may visit VisionLab properties without providing any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) about yourself. When you submit a form to contact us or seek additional information we request that you provide personal information including, but not limited to, personal name, company name , mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
Personal information also includes navigational information, which can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to details about your website visits, including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer or connected device, including your operating system and browser type.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
As further described below, we collect information from visitors to VisionLab website properties from several sources:
- fill out forms on VisionLab website;
- submit data and content through VisionLab website or VisionLab social media channel;
- enter a contest or promotion we sponsor;
- report a problem with VisionLab website;
- contact us;
- request product or partnering information;
- complete our surveys; or
- subscribe to our emails.
We collect information from third parties as follows:
VisionLab automatically collects reporting and analytics information from third parties, such as Google Analytics, in connection with your navigation through VisionLab website. We will never use, nor will we allow third parties to use, these statistical analytics tools to track or collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information through a web form on our website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use information we collect about visitors to VisionLab website properties for the following purposes:
- To present VisionLab website properties and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with an VisionLab website.
- To improve the performance VisionLab website properties.
- To provide you with information, products or services you request from us.
- To provide usage reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide reporting to Customers who provide information, applications and other services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and VisionLab, including without limitation, VisionLab Terms and Conditions.
- To notify you about changes to VisionLab website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of VisionLab website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
- To improve your content experience as an email subscriber.
- To improve your experience as a visitor to VisionLab website.
For example, VisionLab uses a third party for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our VIsionLab website properties, marketing efforts for VisionLab websites (for example, the effectiveness of email promotions) and to identify areas for improvement.
Session Cookies and Other Forms of Automated Collection
We use “session cookies” to help us improve VisionLab website properties and your experiences with them. These cookies help us obtain information about your general Internet usage and to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our VisionLab website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize when you return to an VisionLab website.
- Notice when you visit select webpages.
- Identify what content offers you have viewed or downloaded.
We use third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within and after you visit our website. These companies can also send their own cookies. Please note that if an advertiser asks us to show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. We only authorize our third-party ad servers to employ anonymous cookies for ad delivery and anonymous targeting. These third-party ad servers do not collect, nor do we give them access, to any Personally Identifiable Information about you. If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, currently you must visit each ad network's Web site individually and opt-out (if they offer this capability). Currently, we have relationships with Google AdWords. If you would like to be opted-out of these, audience management and behavioral targeting cookies, please visit the individual ad network at the link provided: Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
For more information about how cookies work and how they can be managed, visit the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). The IAB is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes.
Sharing of Information We Collect
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf. Personal information is shared only to the extent necessary for the third party to provide specific services or functions. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing requirements and are restricted from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal information for any other purpose.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our website visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
- If you ask us to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with such services.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests).
- Enforce or apply our VisionLab Terms and Conditions or terms of any other agreement.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of VIsionLab, our business partners or our customers.
- Prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
Users may withdraw consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by VisionLab or through your user preference settings. For more information, see the section; Communication Preferences and Choices below.
DATA INTEGRITY AND PURPOSE LIMITATION
VisionLab limits collection of personal information to that which is relevant for the purposes of processing. We will not process such personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we will also take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
VisionLab maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information obtained from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may send us an email at to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us in connection with the VIsionLab website. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to such requests, but reserve the right to enforce reasonable limits in cases where the legitimate rights of persons other than the individual would be violated or where the burden or cost of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual's privacy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
VisionLab websites may link to other websites that are not owned or controlled by VisionLab. As such, this Policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from VisionLab websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
VisionLab reserves the right to update or change this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of VisionLab website or services is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Policy and as such, we ask that you review the Policy periodically for any updates or changes we may have made.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us at